Monday, May 15, 2006

Initially I hesitant, but, I thought, if not now I begin him, when again. This also was one step for me to be able to get the other step. The doubt often emerged, moreover if afterwards I was lost my self confidence. But, thanks God, all has was passed through by me well. There is one that is first in living, that has become my principle. And at least, what was studied by me (6 years and half in the university - postpone for two years, coz I have to work) already could realized with that was carried out by me. The interview with the group of music rock from France, Astonvilla. Although Astonvilla not famous person first that had been interviewed by me, but I felt I had one added value when I did with them. Well, this was the task interview first I in my program now, Showbiz News. And well, this my first time also on cam in front of the camera. And well, this was the big belief from people who considered I could carry out this assignment. And I not wanted to disappoint them. Anyway, Fred, Greg, Manu, and Damien, they engrosseded in being asked to chat. Nerves was lost instantly, when they warm answered wanted me in order to answer each one of my questions with slowly, pas trop vite!!!
Moreover Manu that often made the atmosphere so more relaxed. In more with Fred's prank. Damien and Greg, appeared more often was quiet initially. They finally wanted the commented also. Fifteen minutes already, and sweat has not still stopped flowing.
Well, honest, I was brought by the atmosphere that in the long run made the temperature of my body hot, although the room was cold enough. MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!!!

Initialement je l'hésitant, mais, j'ai pensé, si non maintenant je le commence, quand de nouveau. C'était aussi un pas pour moi pour être capable d'obtenir l'autre pas. Le doute apparaissait souvent, de plus si ensuite j'ai été perdu la croyance à moi. Mais, remercie Dieu, tout a a passé par par moi bien. Il y a celui qui est premier dans la vie, qui est devenue mon principe. Et au moins, ce qui a été étudié par moi (6 ans et moitié dans l'université - reportent pendant deux ans, car je dois travailler) pourrait déjà compris avec cela a été effectué par moi. L'interview avec le groupe de musique de la France, Astonvilla. Bien qu'Astonvilla pas la personne célèbre qui avait été interviewée par moi, mais j'ait estimé que j'avais celui la valeur supplémentaire quand j'ai fait avec eux. Bien, c'était la tâche interviewent d'abord je dans mon programme maintenant, des Showbiz News. Et bien, cette ma première fois aussi devant la caméra. Et bien, c'était la grande croyance des gens qui ont considéré que je pourrais effectuer cette tâche. Et moi non voulu pour les décevoir. Fred, Greg, Manu et Damien, ils engrosseded dans être demandé pour parler. Les nerfs ont été perdus immédiatement, quand ils réchauffent a répondu m'a voulu pour répondre à chacune de mes questions avec lentement, PAS TROP VITE!!! De plus Manu qui faisait souvent l'atmosphère si plus détendu. Dans plus avec la niche de Fred. Damien et Greg, ont apparu plus était souvent calme initialement. Ils ont finalement voulu le fait des remarques aussi. Quinze minutes déjà et la sueur n'arrêtaient pas toujours de couler. Bien, honnête, j'ai été apporté par l'atmosphère qui a à long terme fait la température de mon corps chaud, bien que la chambre soit assez froide. MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!!!

Published @ Showbiz News Metro TV, Thuesday, May 18th, 2006 at 16:30. Exclusive Interview with Astonvilla.

0 komentar:

Powered by Blogger.